Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy SUNDAY!

Salam..
I'm wishing you a very good day...

Alright, Its been a while ( like so long) since my last post..haha..Well every time i feel like writing something, I fee like hurmm where to start...so many things had happened and i cannot chose the perfect event  to start with..but no worries, i think today i know where to start.

Currently i am staying in a house with a few mates, still studying and most of time i prefer to do my things by myself..Its a habit i guess, cuz everybody has their own passion, what they like and don't..for me its normal..

but it's not going to be normal when it touched the issue of respect, and attitude...which fall under the same category i think..

I am a simple person, yet complicated...I don't really like to make a fuss out of something unless it is related with respect...cuz for me, respect is something big...u must have your own reason for respecting someone...when you show to the people that you are nice, you must act like one you see...this is not about you want to look perfect in front of others, but just be nice and considerate...don't be such a hypocrite...

It hurts when you believe in someone and suddenly you knew that she is actually talking behind your back..It hurts more when you yourself, put your trust in her...so yeah, its frustrating...

okay, enough with the  sad stosry....

I've been sleeping for hours today haha...since it is SUNDAY...so i have all the rights to be lazy as much as i want, and lay on bed as long as i can...haha...

Lets enjoy your  Sunday people...:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment