Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Dealing with my sisters...

Having 4 sisters and to be the youngest is not an easy thing for me to deal with...yet this is what I call a "bless"

I sometimes see people complaining about how they cannot co-op with their sisters, or for some of them who are unfortunate enough to have sisters are actually common.
But for me, having 4 sisters hmmm is a drama!

Before I start, hehe....I actually have 5 brothers, too..but my brothers are a bit dysfunctional and only functions when there is something big came up...hehe well, they are guys so what is there for them to bother or to be bother of?right?

I love ALL of them..especially my sisters...for me, my sister are always there for me...for almost everything and each of them have their own attitude, roles and specialty....

Hmm lets start with my lovely along...my 2nd mama....hehe...funny, yet very outspoken and serious..hehe...we call her manager for any family event, she is very good at handling things, maybe because of a lot of experiences she've been through makes her so capable in handling things...ohh and she's very good at cooking..just like mama...Along is a bit sensitive actually, but she usually keep everything all by herself....susah gila tengok dia nangis except when there is something yang buat dia tersentuh sangat...but  mama always remind me, and the others that " along is like a mother to each one of us, so we need to respect her as much as we respect mama"...so please, don't argue with her or u will lose.....hehe

Itha, hehe she's the brutal yet very motherly....kih2...she's quite outspoken too and sangat memberi nasihat....one thing  yang dia cakap " kalau orang buat kita, kita jangan buat orang"...she don't really care what people say, I mean in a good way...and very funny...very...hehe....

Anor, hehe the cutest among all....but she's quite moody sometimes...she do whatever she thinks best...hehe ....

Adik..this one...hmm I dont' know whether to call her my sister or my lit sister...seriously we fight a lot...but she's a good friend of mine...up until now....and sometimes I forgot she's already married..hehe....guess why?...haha never mind, can't tell in public I guess...but the thing about her is that she's very tak kisah...if u look at her..i mean physically...hehe dalam Allah je tahu kan...

The thing about my sister, they sometimes deal with issue among them and I became like blur because I don't know whether I should get involved with it or not...hehe and I have to be neutral...hehe but I love the fact that we actually love each other..tak kisahlah how much we disagree on something, at the end we accept the difference and just go with it...no big deal... and I don't know how my life will be without the four them..because they are the apples to my pie...and it won't tasty without the apples....love u guys...just so u know...

lit sister-farah-



No comments:

Post a Comment