Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother...mama...

This entry has nothing to do with mother's day...because for me, everyday is a mother's day...whatever that u guys call as "appreciation" to a mother, it should be done everyday..

So here is a special entry about my mama..an angel, a best-friend. Most importantly, my everything...

Mama is a an outstanding person...since I was a kid, up until now, she is the best and remained the way she is...never change, never...My childhood was not a very good thing to be remember, I deal with the situation of my family, my parents and how they keep on doing the best to feed us all..10 of us...

We used to live in a very small flat...because at that time, papa need to make sure that he had enough money to be given to my siblings who were studying in and outside of Malaysia...daddy's salary wasn't enough so mama worked...she sold kuih, basically foods...but the thing is that, she didn't jual dekat satu tempat...she brought it almost everywhere...there was this mall at Sabah, my mum used to walk from satu kedai to another with her bakul, and jual la to the workers at the shop...diaorang dah biasa dengan mama, so its not a big deal la...

Early In the morning, around 5 am...mama bangun, and started buat kuih...get us ready to school, wake us up and everything la...in the afternoon, mama pergi jual kuih..usually, I will only follow her on Friday cuz habis sekolah awal kan...so bole ikut..I was only seven at that time...she usually left me at this Chinese salon, because she's afraid that I will got tired if I follow her around the mall...

I remembered this one time, it was Ramadhan and it was my first ramadhan...first time puasa..mummy needs to buy things dekat pasar...sibuk pula nak ikut mama...then, sampai dekat pasar, I felt dizzy and about to faint...mama was so worried and she asked for a chair from the penjual...she let me sat on her lap. until I felt better...then she bought me Apollo..haha gile Apollo kot dulu, so without hesitate I ate it, mampu pose tak sampai setengah hari pun...

As I grow up, I spent most of time with mama at kampong...no one at home, unless on weekend because everybody dah kahwin, belajar and etc...so only me, mama and papa left at home...so I shared almost everything with mama...everything..she was like 50+ at that time..Imagine your mom listen to your story everyday and always came out with good advise...no wonder I couldn't hide anything from her...she knows me too well...

Up until now, she knows when I merajuk...when I feel mad and sentap...sometimes, as a child, u will feel sentap with your mother..usually daughters will feel this way..but one thing for sure, our mother actually feel that they had gave us fair and equal treatment....they never feel like lebih-lebih2kan sesiapa...only we, feel that sometimes we were not been given fair treatment...


maybe, once we be a mother, we will surely understand the feeling better...

love u mama-farah-

No comments:

Post a Comment